The Field Station can provide housing for up to 68 people for periods ranging from a single night to multiple months. The station has a total of 10 furnished residences. There is a total of 34 bedrooms. Each bedroom has 2 twin beds. Each house also has a fully-equipped kitchen, cooking equipment (pots, pans, utensils) and dining tableware (plates, glasses, utensils). Each house also contains 2 bathrooms.
The station also provides bedding (pillows, sheets, blankets) and bath towels for a nominal cleaning fee of a one time $10 charge per person. 2018 rates are $35 per night per person. For housing availability and long term housing rates, please contact us.
There are 8 houses that have 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. There are 2 twin beds in each bedroom. There is one bathroom located in hallway and the other bathroom is located in master bedroom. Each of these houses can sleep up to 6 people with 2 people per room or 3 people with 1 person per room.
There are 2 houses that have 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. There are 2 twin beds in each bedroom. Both bathrooms are located in the hallway. Each of these houses can sleep up to 10 people with 2 people per room or 5 people with 1 person per room.
Field Station Policies and Information
- There are NO pets allowed at field station.
- Please do not park in the fire lanes or service vehicle only spots.
- For those that utilize an unloading zone, please move vehicles to designated parking lots after vehicle has been unloaded.
- Smoking is only allowed in parking lots. Please take butts with you. Do not dispose of them on the ground.
- There are basic cleaning supplies (soap, cleaners, broom, mop, and trash bags) provided in each house. Please clean up and wash all used dishes before your departure from field station. You will be charged an extra cleaning fee if you house needs additional cleaning after your stay.
- Please remove all trash and food items from house before your departure. The trash cage is located in the lower parking lot.